Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Love Is All You Need Card

Happy Monday everyone! 
Here's a fun Valentine's Day card I made with my Cricut Expression 2 and a few cartridges.


I really love this cardstock line.  The colors are so bright and vibrant.  Although, I definately was thinking, 'Gasp! Green for Valentine's Day?! What?!'   It's more of a spring Valentine's Day line.
-Inside of Card-


Cutter: Cricut Expression 2
Cartridges: Ribbons and Rosettes, Cindy Loo, Lovely Floral, Cricut Essentials
Cardstock: Love Struck Collection by We R Memory Keepers
Stamp: Hearts Clear Stamp - We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Colorbox Ink by Clearsnap
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive; Pop Dots

- Kim


linked up at Paper Issues - All We Need Is Love - Linky Party




linked up at - http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

3 comments:

  1. OOOOO...I love the green and pink together. I never would have thought of that for Valentine's but it works!Hope you have fun with your machine :) Thanks for the blog comment from Celeste's blog hop :)
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have put the green on the card, either...but it's adorable! Maybe I need to add more green to my valentine decor? Would you be willing to link up this idea to my Valentine Link Party going on now? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to link up to my Valentine Link Party! I appreciate you doing that!

    ReplyDelete