Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Love Pop Up Card from Under A Cherry Tree

I finally got a chance to make this super cute Love Pop Up Card. It's a freebie file by Jin Yong at Under A Cherry Tree - see her blog post here.  Isn't that awesomely nice of her?!!?!   Thanks Jin!



I added a few more hearts on the bottom (just resized them to 1 inch wide) and used the middle cut out from the Love heart and glued it to the top left of the card.

cardstock: Recollections
adhesives: Scotch ATG gun and Quick Dry Adhesive
electronic cutter: eCraft by Craftwell
cutting program: SCAL3


Thanks for looking!

- Kim

2 comments:

  1. That is darling. Thanks so for stopping by my blog...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card came out beautiful, Kim. Thanks for following my blog. I'm very new and just learning how to navigate the blog..ha I want to add my favorite links on my side bar, but haven't figured it out yet. Thanks again for sharing your pretty card. I'm following your blog also:)

    ReplyDelete