Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Come hop along!

Welcome!  You should have arrived here from Kelli's blog.  If you've just started here, We are showcasing the two newest Bombshell Stamp Sets - Indian Princess and Indian Warrior - so please start at the Bombshell Blog so you don't miss out on anything!  These new stamps are gorgeous and a lot of fun to create with.

Here's the card I made using Indian Warrior:


The banner I used is from the Banner Sayings Stamp Set and I hand wrote 'Thank You' in black marker.  I was going to color in the Indian Warrior and banner with Copics, but after my black Copic marker leaked all over my hand, I opted for colored pencils.  Boy, is it hard to remove Copic marker ink from your skin! 

Your next stop on the hop is to Katie's Blog. Thanks for stopping by here and don't forget to check out the newest stamps after you've finished the hop!

- Kim


Blog Hop List
Bombshell Blog
Kelli
Kim
Katie
Mary
Alison
Susie
Alaine
Jodi
Torrey
Kathi

4 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous.

    It's odd that several of us had difficulty getting our visions together with this hop.

    BTW, try using rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer to remove the Copic marker. But don't use a good towel to dry your hands afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. love the background paper you chose to go with her. I also like that sassy blue fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gourgeous, I love the colours and the papers! xx

    ReplyDelete