Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spider Trick Or Treat Bag

It's Tuesday!  Time for a Craftwell eBosser project!
 
Using Cooler Concepts Dark T-Shirt Transfer Film, some digital paper by Lori Whitlock and the eBosser, I created a cute Halloween design on a small tote bag.
Supplies:
-eBosser
-eCraft / Paper Trimmer
-Cooler Concepts Dark T-Shirt Transfer Film
-Digital Paper - Halloween Paper 04 and Halloween Paper 19 from Happy Halloween Digital Paper by Lori Whitlock - JessicaSprague.com
-Pumpkin Circles Nestabilities Dies - Spellbinders
-Vintage Market Decorative Strip Alphabet Die - Tim Holtz / Sizzix
-Printer/Ink/Computer
-Iron
-Fabric/ribbon/sewing machine/thread (or already made cotton bags)


First I sewed a 6 1/2 inch by 6 1/2 inch little tote bag from purple broadcloth fabric and attached some candy corn printed ribbon for handles. (If you aren't a sewer or need to make a bunch of these, you could always buy pre-made cotton bags and use the transfer paper on it as well.)
 
Next I printed Halloween Paper 04 and Halloween Paper 19 (from the Happy Halloween Digital Paper Kit by Lori Whitlock that I purchased at JessicaSprague.com) onto Cooler Concepts Dark T-Shirt Transfer Film. After the papers were dry, I took the striped paper and using a paper trimmer (you can also use the eCraft) cut it down to 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 inches and ironed it on to the front of my bag per Cooler Concepts instructions. I used one of the Pumpkin Circles Nestabilities Dies to cut out the spider from the green printed paper with my eBosser and ironed it on top of the striped pattern that I already ironed on top of the bag.
Using the Vintage Market Decorative Strip Alphabet Die, I cut out the words Trick Or Treat from the green patterned transfer film with my eBosser and ironed them on to the back side of the bag.
 
These bags are really easy to create, but if you use pre-made bags these would by lightning fast to make! Which is especially great if you are making them as gift bags for your child's class Halloween party or neighborhood children.
 
 
- Kim

1 comment:

  1. Darling gift bag. You need to do a tutorial on this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete