Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snowflake Ornaments

Hi Everyone!

 What are your thoughts on non-traditional Christmas colors?  Do you love them or hate them?  I really do love the traditional and vintage color schemes of Christmas, but a few years ago I really started getting into the non-traditional colors too.  This year I decided I'm having a mini non-traditional tree in addition to my regular tree.  And of course this tree is going to need some ornaments! So, using Carta Bella's Paris Girl Collection and my eBosser I made some new ornaments for my mini tree. 



Supplies:
-eBosser by Craftwell
-Paris Girl Collection by Carta Bella
-Vintage Dies by Cuttlebug/ProvoCraft
-Create A Flake Two Shapeabilities Dies by Spellbinders
-Pop Dots
-Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
-Ribbon


How To:

Cut out the 3 snowflake dies and the fancy edged vintage square die with your eBosser. 

Next, adhere the smallest snowflake on top of the middle snowflake with pop dots.  Then adhere the middle snowflake on top of the big snowflake with pop dots.  Take a pink round sticker word (ex- smile) from the Carta Bella sticker sheet, place a pop dot underneath it and adhere on top of the middle of the smallest snowflake. Next attach ribbon to the big snowflake using a slip knot and then weave it through the fancy edged square die (use a small amount of glue underneath the ribbon on the back of the dies to keep the ribbon in place).  At the top of the square, make a knot and leave the ends long enough so you can tie a ribbon around the tree branch. 

 
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! 

- Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment