Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sent with Love... - Craftwell DT

Happy February!

Valentine's Day will be here before we know it!  Have you made any cards?  Today I have an easy card to show you using the eCraft and eBosser.



In SCAL3, I created a 10 inch wide by 4.25 inch height rectangle.  I then resized a heart (from the basics shapes menu) 3.5 inches wide and centered it in the middle of the 5 inch wide section.  I selected both elements and right clicked on path and selected exclude. The image is now a rectangle with a heart cut out.  I cut this out with my eCraft in polka dot patterned paper and scored the 10 inches width down the middle (at 5 inches).   I re-sized a rectangle to 4 inches wide by 3.75 inches height and cut out 2 of them with my eCraft in red cardstock.



Using my eBosser, I embossed one of the rectangles with a Birds and Swirls embossing folder by ProvoCraft. I adhered it inside the left hand side of the card with the embossed birds/swirls showing through the heart cut out.  I adhered the second rectangle to the right hand side of the card and attached a 'PS I Love You" sticker.  On the front of the card I added a few stickers attached with pop dots. (To make them un-sticky, I attached them onto cardstock, cut out the sticker, and then attached the pop dot to the back).  The patterned cardstock and stickers are from Echo Park's Yours Truly Collection, and the red cardstock is by Recollections (Michael's). 

Happy Valentine's Day Craftin'!
- Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment