Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

hooray for fridays!

Don't you just love Fridays? I sure do! 

So 3 weeks ago, I enrolled in Online Card Classes - Summer Card Camp 2.  Unfortunately it started right when I was in the middle of re-organizing all of my craftin' supplies yet again.  I'll explain more on that on a later date.... Now that I have some room and things put away, I've been able to start on some of my cards.  First, I have to say I am so glad I signed up for camp because it really has been a lot of fun.  There has been so much inspiration provided by the teachers, guest designers and participants.  I've also learned a lot of new techniques and ideas that I can't wait to try out. 

Here is the card I created for Day 1 (which was 3 weeks ago! oh my!).


The sugar skull is a digi image by Dilly Beans Stamps.  I print n cut it with my Silhouette Cameo, and then I colored it in with Spectrum Noir markers.  The embossing folder that I used with vellum is by ProvoCraft / Cuttlebug.  If you have any questions just ask below!


Thanks for checking out my card and blog!
 -Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment