Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

February Pin-Up Challenge

Happy Monday!

Earlier this month over at the Bombshell Stamps blog, Ms. February had issued her challenge to Bring the Heat! And create a hot card for the love in your life.

I created a Valentine's Day card using the Man's Ruin Set and my Silhouette Cameo.
And in case you were wondering, yes I used pop dots! Below you can see the many layers of this card.
 The card base, grey background, red heart cut-out, and sentiment were cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. I created the elements myself in SCAL3, but the font is the Rockabilly font by Intellecta Design available at DaFont.com which is free for personal use.  The grey background was embossed with the Diamond Plate Embossing folder in the Cuttlebug which are both by ProvoCraft.
I colored the Party Pin-Up stamp with Prisma Colored Pencils.
And my favorite part is these rockin' guitar paperclips which I purchased a long time ago at Michael's!

Come play along with us in Ms. February's Pin-Up Challenge! http://bombshellstamps.blogspot.com/2014/02/ms-februarys-challenge-bring-heat.html

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment