Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Night Time Sky Necklace

Hi Everyone!

Have you tried the Vintaj DecoEmboss embossing folders from Sizzix? They are a fantastic way to emboss metal charms for jewelry making, cards, and home decor projects. I used the Moonlit Night embossing folder in my Cuttlebug to create this Night Time Sky necklace.
I used Vintaj's Arte Metal circle blanks in 34mm size. I love the Arte Metal blanks because the final result is a really cool silver on gunmetal look after you use the reliefing block. And of course for that reason, these blanks pair great with gunmetal chain and clasps.
The star clasp I purchased at a craft store some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember which company made them. Wish I did because I definitely need some more!
I made this necklace in the same style as the Cherry Blossom Necklace I made awhile ago. The Vintaj blanks and embossing folders work in both the Cuttlebug and Craftwell's eBosser. You just need the right plate stack which you can find on the manufacturer's websites.

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty. I have been wanting to get those folders for some time now. I love the moon.

    ReplyDelete