Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Crazy Skeleton Frame Card - Halloween Spooktacular Day 8!

Hi All!

As soon as I saw this skeleton frame in the Silhouette Online Store, I had to have it.  At first I wasn't sure what I wanted to use it on, but I thought it would make a cute card so I went with that.
I cut out the 'halloween crazy skeleton ornate frame by Jamie Koay' in black Bazzill Cardstock with my Cameo.  Then I cut out the same frame in chipboard and adhered the two together.  The ornate background nesting shapes were created using the frame and the offset feature in Silhouette Studio DE.  Then I adhered all layers together onto a white cardstock base.  The Trick Or Treat sentiment is a stamp by Punkin Patch Stamps.  Using my Cameo I cut out the stampable for the sentiment.  The stampable svg's used to be available on their website (Punkin Patch Stamps), but I'm not sure if they still are. I offset the green background too. The patterened cardstock is from 'Ghostly Greetings' pad by K and Company, which I've had in my stash for some time.

If you have any questions please ask below!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment