Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Spooktacular! Day 3

My post today is up late, but better late then never!  Sorry guys! I had some things I needed to take care of this morning.

I attempted to create a CAS style card.  I love the look of CAS cards but it's really a challenge for me to create them!


For this card, I used plain white cardstock, polka dot washi tape, and stamps by Sweet Stamp Shop.  I cut out some of the dots from the washi tape and taped them to the top right of the card and also added 4 little black pearls.

I am playing along with Sweet Stamp Shop's Use What You Have #18 Challenge. So here's a pic of some of my washi stash. 
No, I don't have a washi tape problem. (Ok, so I might...)
Also I'm excited to announce that my Ombre Fan Earrings won the UWYH#17 Challenge last week!  I really, really like the Sweet Stamp Shop's UWYH challenge.  It's a great way to start using things in your crafty room that otherwise might not have seen the light of day in a while!  You should head over to their blog and play along!

I am also linking this card up to:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Say It With Stamps
Simon Says Stamp Weds. Challenge - We're Going Dotty

Thanks for stopping by today! See ya tomorrow!
- Kim

Supplies:
-white cardstock
-Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps: Haunted House (skull&crossbones); Zombies (Happy Halloween)
-Washi Tape: Spooky Dots by Doodlebug
-Ink: Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
-Pearls by Queen and Co.


5 comments:

  1. Kim, this is an awesome CAS Halloween card! Your stash of washi tape is pretty impressive, I must say! Love the colors of this tape, perfect for Halloween. So glad you played along again at the UWYH Challenge...your earrings last week ROCKED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! Michael's usually has good sales on washi tape. A lot of them were on super clearance this summer!

      Delete
    2. I agree, I have gotten a few rolls of it at Michael's, too! Bummed I missed the super clearance...maybe they'll have another one before the holiday things come in!

      Delete
  2. Great Halloween card, I love the pop of colour from the Washi tape and the spots of floating colour too. Lovely CAS design and I love the skull. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS and great colors! Thanks for playing along with the Going Dotty Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!!!

    ReplyDelete