Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Skull and Crossbones Guitar Pick Charm - Halloween Spooktacular Day 6

Better late then never (again)!  Day 6 of my Halloween Spooktacular!

I created a skull and crossbones guitar pick charm for a simple necklace.  I totally wear this as is.  But for a girl that likes a little more pizazz you could add a rose charm or some bling.  Just add a thicker chain and it's perfect for a guy!
 My apologies for my less then stellar picture, it's night time and that means no good lighting = no good pictures.  

The guitar pick charm is by Vintaj, as is the green patina that I used on it.  The skull and crossbones was stamped on in Staz-On Jet Black Ink.  The stamp is from the "Speed Shop" stamp set by Bombshell Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment