Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Spooktacular Day 16

Yep, I'm still catching up on my Halloween Countdown. I have projects made but pictures not taken or blogged. I'll post them as fast as I can to catch up since Halloween is almost here! 

October 25th was Punk for A Day!  Some of the Bombshells created really rad projects for this Wacky Holiday (click here to see them!).   I created a pair of earrings for this holiday.  Now if you are punk everyday, you would probably wear these earrings any day of any month (like I totally would)... but if you are going to be Punk for just a day or Punk for Halloween then these earrings would be perfect.


I used the skull and crossbones from Man's Ruin by Bombshell Stamps for these earrings.  The spikes are from AC Moore I believe they are by Bead Giant, the beads and components from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment