Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bombshell Stamps May 2012 Pin-Up Challenge

Hey everyone! 

Bombshell Stamps Pin-Up Ms. May has a really cool challenge for us all this month.  It's a tic tac toe challenge. Click here to see it.   

I told myself, "No roses! Not a single rose on this project!"   I need to challenge myself to do something else.  But, guess what?!  I ended up going with roses.  True story --  I used roses on a whole lot of Bombshell projects in the past few months.  But is that necessarily a bad thing?  I don't think so.  Bring on the roses!!!!


Doesn't she look familiar?! (ahem *cough* May sketch challenge blog post *cough*).  Ok, I used the Mi Amor set for this project too.  The Senora was beckoning me to use her again for this project!  I really love this stamp set. (if you couldn't already tell...)

I used roses, red, and pins for my tic tac toe board.  There are safety pins in the right hand corner. Hopefully, you can see them in this not so greatly lit picture.  There was a thunderstorm going on while I was taking the pictures of this project. (ooooo creepy! lol).

Thanks for looking!  Don't forget to link up your take on the May Pin Up Challange at the Bombshell Stamps Blog!

- Kim

Supplies:
Bombshell Stamps: Mi Amor Stamp Set
Ink: Tsukineko Memento in Jet Black; Clearsnap
Markers: Copic
eCraft electronic cutting machine
SCAL3
SVG's:  5x7 Shadow Box Frame by Lori Whitlock (when importing this file, I shrunk it down by an inch)
Cardstock: Recollections
Ribbon: unknown
Adhesive: Scotch ATG Gun; Pop Dots; Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Safety Pins: unknown
scissors

1 comment:

  1. Creating a shadow box was an awesome idea. I love the velvety look you created with her shawl and the richness of your roses. BTW, no such thing as too many roses.

    ReplyDelete