Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Arrr! Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

(note: This is my 2nd post for today, if you are looking for the eCraft DT post please scroll down to the next post.)

Ahoy Matey's! 

Tomorrow* is International Talk Like A Pirate Day! You can find out more about it here (http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html) but before you go on off to learn more about talking like a pirate or playing some pirate games, please check out my Pirate's Life Card using Bombshell Stamps!

The ladies over at Bombshell Stamps have all made some really beautiful cards in honor of the day, so make sure you check them out too! (http://www.bombshellstamps.blogspot.com/)

Here's my card using Bombshell Stamps A Pirate's Life Set:


This card was made using the sketch over at Retro Sketches (#29) which I am linking up to.

Thanks for looking! Enjoy International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

- Kim

*edited on 9/18 - My apologies, tomorrow is actually International Talk Like A Pirate Day, not today! I got my posting dates wrong.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice card, Kim! I like that you focused on using the little icons, instead of the larger Bombshell images. Great job!

    ReplyDelete