Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Name Your Poison...

Today is Name Your Poison Day and the Bombshells over at the Bombshell Stamps Blog are celebrating.  I created a tag for today using Girl's Ruin and Lady Luck stamp sets by Bombshell Stamps.
For the background I used Distress Ink in Festive Berries.  The stamps were stamped in Tsukineko Memento ink and colored with Spectrum Noirs. I added some stickles on top of the martini glasses.  The bling on the outer edge is by Darice.  My new favorite bling in the middle is Goosebumps by Queen and Co.  Seriously, Goosebumps are my new favorite embellishment!  I picked them up at A.C. Moore.  And of course, the banner and martini glasses are adhered with pop dots to give this lil tag some dimension.

Head on over to the Bombshell Blog to see what the other Bombshells have made.  And while you're there let us know what your poison is!

Have a great day!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment