Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Muse Monday at Bombshell Stamps

Hi Everyone!

It's Muse Monday over at Bombshell Stamps, and this month the Rose's Portrait Set is being showcased. (It's on sale too for the whole month.)  
  I used a masking technique for the neon orange area. I used one of the dies from Labels One by Spellbinders and die cut it out of a piece of paper. Then I placed the paper over my card front so the opening was in the middle of the card and taped it down. I stamped the 'Thinking of You' sentiment from Rose's Portrait in Hero Arts neon orange ink horizontally and then on an angle and then once in black ink, then outlined the bracket/label with a neon orange marker by Letraset and finally removed the diecut template. I stamped the Rose with Banner stamp in Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black) and colored it with Letraset Neon Pink, Neon Green, Neon Yellow Markers and fussy cut it out.  I hand wrote the Love sentiment with a fine tip Sharpie marker. I added 3 strips of washi tape to the card and adhered the Rose with pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please check out the Bombshell Stamps blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!
- Kim

Supplies:
Bombshell Stamps - Rose's Portrait
Letraset Neon Markers
Spellbinders Dies - Labels One
Cuttlebug
Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Hero Arts Ink - Neon Orange
Washi Tape
Pop Dots
Sharpie Marker - black fine tip

No comments:

Post a Comment