Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Coffin Junk Earrings

Hey Crafty People and Junk Lovers!

Over at Bombshell Stamps, Ms. April has challenged us to her Pin-Up Challenge "Junk It!".

For my Coffin Junk Earrings, I used chipboard (which is really cardboard packaging turned inside out, from a cracker box) and stamped the coffins from the Dead Necessities Stamp Set onto it with Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black. Then I fussy cut them out and 2 pieces reversed for backings too. I adhered them together and punched a hole for my jump rings. I also attached a piece of old spiderweb confetti with jump rings and assembled each earring together. (Please tell me I'm not the only one that has old Halloween confetti still laying around...)

So there are my Coffin Junk Earrings. I did use new jump rings and earring wires, but if you have old earring wires and jump rings hanging around maybe from some old broken earrings, you could always upcycle them too!

Have a great day!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment