Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Muse Monday - Growing Hearts

It's the last Monday of August, which means it's the last Muse Monday featuring the Growing Hearts Stamp Set by Bombshell Stamps.  (It's also only on sale for a few more days!)

I made a feathery bottle cap headband using Mother Muerta from this set for Muse Monday. 
The bottle cap is a larger decorative metal bottle cap that I've had in my stash for a while. I'm not 100% sure where I purchased them from, but I think it may have been from one of Pick Your Plum's daily deals.  The stamped image was colored in with Spectrum Noir markers.
 The colored image was coated in Glossy Accents.  I had some issues with bubbles popping up while it dried overnight, but I still am happy with the way it came out.

Check out some gorgeous projects using the Growing Hearts Stamp Sets here at the Bombshell Stamps blog!

Happy Craftin'!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment