Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Steampunk High Heel Shoe

Hi Everyone!

SVG Cuts is having another promo on their website (click here to view) -- make the 3D high heel shoe and earn a $6.99 gift card. Since I already have the "Love Always" SVG kit I figured I better give it a go!  Plus I'd love a gift card to their store, I'm not gonna lie.  The only issue I had was picking out a theme.  At first I was going to do a zebra print shoe, but I also thought a Steampunk Shoe would look great so I went with the latter.

 
I love this Clockworks paper by Graphic45 so I kept my high heel on the simpler side because I didn't want to overload it with embellishments.


For the back of the shoe I used the free 3D bow svg that SVG Cuts has on their blog.  The cog is from the Graphic45 paper pack (Steampunk Spells) that I fussy cut out and covered in Glossy Accents.

 
The flower on the front of the heel is the Dublin Mum from SVG Cuts "3D Mums and Fall Flowers" SVG Kit.  The wings are from the Graphic45 paper pad (Steampunk Spells) and so is the cog.  This front cog was also covered in Glossy Accents.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you have any question please ask below. 

All of a sudden I am dying to create more 3D papercraft projects!  What have you been crafting lately?  Let me know below!

- Kim

Supplies:
-Silhouette Cameo
-SCAL3
-SVG's by SVG Cuts - High Heel Shoe from Love Always SVG Kit; Dublin Mum from 3D Mums and Fall Flowers SVG Kit; 3D bow freebie from SVG Cuts blog
-Bazzill Cardstock
-Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 8x8 paper pad
-Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 6x6 paper pad patterns and solids
-Glossy Accents
-Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment