I just got my first blog award from Michelle at Crafty Junkie. Thanks so much Michelle! Please make sure to head on over to her blog and say hello!
This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.
Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
My favorites for this award are listed below in no particular order. Click on over to their sites and take a look and please leave them some love! <3
1- Wendy Bird Designs
2- Vintage Pear Studio
3- A Toast To Altered Art
4- Sus Designs
5- Em's Creative Musings
Kara from Pink Cricut Love also gave me a Leibster Blog Award! Thank you Kara! Hop on over to her page and show her some love. She has some great thrift store re-do's up that you should check out! =)
Thank you to Ilda from (I) (L)ove (D)oing (A)ll Things Crafty! for awarding me with the Leibster blog award also! Please head on over to her blog and check out her awesome creations!