Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Fun

Since it's kinda chilly out today, I thought I'd share two fun winter projects I made. These were originally made for the SVGCuts.com 3D Winter Challenge on their facebook page. Both were cut using my eCraft by Craftwell.


Hot Cocoa for Two

Front

This was made using SVGCuts December Gifts SVG Kit (short cylinders top, the tall cylinders bottom and the tickets), Winter's Chill (for the Snowflake on top), Winter's Chill Tags (for the back tag - this is a free file on their site!). Clear craft plastic is by Grafix, Adhesives - Glue Dots and Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Cardstock/Paper and Elements/Stickers - Winter Park by Echo Park, Snowflakes are from my stash (I may have gotten them from Michael's years ago but I can't remember), Twine is by Doodlebug, Inks by Clearsnap.


Back

Hello Winter

For Hello Winter, the SVGCuts files used were the Hot Air Balloon Door Hanger from Crush On You Boxes SVG kit, Penguin from Christmas Cuddly Friends SVG Collection, Snowflake (cut outs on door hanger) from Snowflakes SVG Mini Pack.  Cardstock - DCWV and the Paper Company, Inks - Clearsnap, Marker - Copic Ciao, Stamps - Fiskars (alphabet) and Inkadinkado (snowflake), Adhesives - Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive and Glue Dots, bling is from my stash.




- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment