Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

It's Zombie Time...

Hey All!  I really got some lead way done on moving and cleaning my craft space so, now that it's just odds and ends to put away I'm hoping to get a lot more crafting done.  Hooray!  And just in time to start Halloween projects!  I still need to find a good way to organize my dies without breaking the bank, so if you have any suggestions please let me know as I definitely appreciate it!  

  I used one of the cool zombie stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop for this card and items from my crafty stash.

Here's some of the stash:

 And here's my card:
I colored the zombie and sentiment stamps with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut them out. 
I also used a Sizzix embossing folder, Cuttlebug, pink and white twine, pop dots, neon green gelly roll pen, black pearl bling, and DCWV cardstock from my stash.

I'm linking this up to Sweet Stamp Shop's 'Use What You Have Challenge 15'.
Also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Blog Candy Bonanza.




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day! 
- Kim

Supplies -
Stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop "Zombies" set

Ink - Tsukineko Memento; Spectrum Noir Markers; Gelly Roll Pen in Neon Green
Cardstock - DCWV
Pop Dots
Twine
Black Pearl Bling by Queen & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment