Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Rise and Shine!

It's Muse Monday over at Bombshell Stamps and this month the "Rise and Shine" Stamp Set is being featured.  I created a card featuring this set.  (Psstt... this stamp set is also on sale this month! The Link to it in Bombshell Stamps store is here).

I stamped the image in Tsukineko Memento ink in Tuxedo Black.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and colored the Bombshell with pink hair to change it up from the 'normal' hair colors.  The ovals were cut out with my Silhouette.  I love how easy the Silhouette makes cutting out nested shapes.  The 'Time Flies' sentiment was also stamped in Memento ink.  

Check out the Bombshell Stamps blog (here) to see what the rest of the DT came up with!

Thanks for stopping by!
- Kim

Supplies:
Bombshell Stamps - Rise and Shine
Cardstock - Summer Soul by Fancy Pants
Ink - Tsukineko Memento in Jet black; Spectrum Noir markers
Silhouette Cameo; SCAL3 and basic shapes

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the serene colors you used. Her pink hair is great! Also, the pretty paper is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete