Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ombre Fan Earrings

Hey Everyone!

I'm playing along with Sweet Stamp Shop's Use What You Have Challenge #17.  
I decided to use some beads and wire that have kind of just been sitting around in my stash.  Here's a pic:
And here's what I did with them:
I used the above beads and wire along with Sweet Stamp Shop's fan shaped stamp to make this pair of Ombre Earrings. I also used Hero Arts inks in neon pink and neon blue and blended them together.  I got the idea to make these while I was making the neon sugar skulls card earlier this month (using the same stamp set) and finally got around to finishing them.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Craftin!
- Kim

Supplies:
Stamps:  Dia De Los Muertos Stamp Set by Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Hero Arts - Neon Pink and Neon Blue ink pads
Glossy Accents
jewelry wire
black beads

2 comments:

  1. Kim, these earrings are seriously awesome! So clever...and what a great way to use your stash! So glad you joined in the fun at Sweet Stamp Shop Use What You Have challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a way to use your stash!!! Love your earrings and glad you joined the sweet stamp shop Use What You Have :)

    ReplyDelete