Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

3D Coffin - Halloween Spooktacular Day 12

Oh boy! Am I behind on my Halloween Spooktacular Countdown? Yes, yes I am... Sorry about that folks! I have had a crazy busy week and didn't have time to post.  Life kind of just got in the way. But I do have a few more projects to post in the next few days so I suppose I'll just pick up where I left off!

I created this 3D coffin with files (coffin, Mrs. Dracula) from Silhouette Studio and cut them out with my Silhouette Cameo.  This coffin was so easy to glue together.  I cut out 2 of the silhouettes of Mrs. Dracula and used pop dots in the middle for dimension.
I used cardstock from Teresa Collins' Masquerade Party line and twine from Doodlebug. The black cardstock is by Bazzill. 
Thanks for stopping by!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment