Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Batty for You! Bracelet - Halloween Spooktacular! Day 1

It's the first day of October and there's 31 days until Halloween!  I can't wait!  Since it's my favorite holiday, I will be posting a project every day this month. From cards to 3D papercrafts to jewelry, every project will have a Halloween-ish theme.  Are you ready?!  
Day 1 - Batty for You! Bracelet


 The orange and clear acrylic beads are from my jewelry supply stash that I've had for a while. I created the bat charm with a Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folder, metal Vintaj circle blank and the Cuttlebug.  

See you tomorrow for Day 2!
Happy Craftin'!
- Kim


3 comments:

  1. very classy bats! Can be worn anywhere all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that embossing folder! It's fabulous! What a great bracelet. I would totally wear that all year.

    ReplyDelete