Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Catacomb Card - Halloween Spooktacular Day 11!

Hi Everyone!

  I loooove the new Catacomb Manor SVG Kit by SVGCuts.com.  It's a fantastic kit!  And depending on the patterned papers you use, it can be spooky elegant or cute for kids. There are so many great elements in it too!  Anyway, I couldn't wait to create one of the projects but I was short on time so, I created the beautiful skull flourish card.  It's super easy to cut out and assemble, the hardest part is picking out the paper and embellishments.

   I used the Enchanted Collection by Authentique, which is last year's paper collection. I created this card exactly as it is in the kit.  The only thing I added was the embellishments on the card.  The October 31st and ticket with beware on it are stickers from the same collection.  I also added some bling from my stash.
 

Thank you for stopping by! 
- Kim

Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo
SCAL3
SVG Cuts - Catacomb Manor SVG Kit
cardstock/stickers: Authentique - Enchanted Collection
ink: Colorbox and Spectrum Noir marker
Bling - Queen and Co; Recollections; Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment