Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!

Another year has passed by too fast.  So since it's the last day of 2012,  I thought I'd look back at and share my top 10 favorite projects from this past year. 

Here they are in no particular order: 

This card is one of my faves because I love this blingy sparkly paper!   And since I've run out of it, I'm going to need to buy some soon.  This cardstock is so hard for me to photograph, but in person it's really awesome.


I love creating and designing jewelry, and this necklace is one of my favorite necklaces I made using Bombshell Stamps.   I love tattoos and tattoo designs, which is obviously why I love Bombshell Stamps.  There really are so many things you can do with their stamps, mix and match the sets up, the possibilities are really endless.


DIY ornaments that were so easy and fun to make with the eBosser.  Seriously, I have so many of these clear ornaments just waiting to be used, and I am really happy about they way these ornaments looked on my lil white tree. Did I mention that these were sooooo easy to make?!
 



 
 
Senora Muerta is one of my favorite Bombshell stamps and this project was one of my faves.  Unfortunately, it has gotten smushed by a falling object while cleaning my room and no longer exists. =(  <---very sad face.  But, I did manage to save the Senora Muerta colored image from the project so I may re-make this or change it up a little. RIP shadow box, you are missed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Guitar Gift Bags, Rock Card, Guitar Pick Garland, Stamped Tissue Paper. This is one of my favorite projects I have ever made, Ever.  These did take a little time to make, but making this project helped me learn how to use my eCraft better. Oh and that Echo Park Paper is awesome, definately my favorite paper collection by them.
 
 
So there's my top 10 favorite projects of 2012.  Now, I need to start working on some project's for next year and to actually keep my resolutions this upcoming year!
 
What are your crafty resoliutions?  So far, mine are to start using things I already have (you know those items for the projects that I said I was going to do but still haven't done yet) and to keep my stuff organized! 
 
And thank you to all of my blog readers (yes, that's you!) for reading, for all of your comments and for a great 2012!
 
- Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment